Pumpkin season is in full swing! Look around and everything comes in a pumpkin form.
Not to be left out, we tried our hand at a pumpkin version of our Coconut Bar Treats, another great recipe to make and share.
Good news! It was a HUGE hit!
These are a great seasonal treat – or anytime for a fun snack to share with others. No guilt if eating more than one piece!
Easy-to-find and healthier ingredients make this a no-brainer to make today!
Download the recipe below – then come back and let us know how they turned out!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Blondies
- 2 eggs
- 3 T coconut oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 1 t. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup millet flour
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. each of nutmeg & ginger
- 1/8 t. cloves
- 1/4-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (favorite GF chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly oil an 8x8 pan with coconut oil.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla and spices in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the flours, baking soda, and salt to the same bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour it over the top. (This allows the coconut oil to blend in better with the batter instead of clumping up if it hits anything cold.) Stir well to combine.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix them into the batter.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly brown on top.
- Cool in pan. Cut into bars – Enjoy!
Do you need more delicious, tried and true gluten-free holiday recipes to serve your family this holiday season?
Then you are in luck!
I have put together our gluten-free holiday family favorite recipes to share with YOU!
No one deserves to be stuck in deprivation over the holidays! You can have a delicious, satisfying, safe GF meal along with everyone else!
Grab our Holiday Recipe Guide today (just click below) and serve the BEST GF holiday meal this holiday season!